Sage 200 Extra Commercials allows you to manage every element of your supply chain.
The Commercials module is an optional module within Sage 200 Extra that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
- Manage every element of your supply chain – from stock management, purchase order processing and stock order processing.
- See the full story of an order, from initial point of contact to order fulfilment.
- Source goods worldwide and record purchases in up to 100 currencies.
- Apply automated authorisation limits and alerts. Authorise orders remotely and keep track of any amends or order issues, such as incorrect deliveries.
- Compile order lists for all of your office locations based on purchase orders so you know what stock to order and when.
- Calculate a running total when you’re matching invoice line items to orders.
- Record disputes giving you a full audit trail within the system.
- Get the best deals from suppliers by recording details of price history and lead time.
- Track your stock, identify inactive components and count your most valuable items.
- Manage discounts, promotions and margins so authorised staff can negotiate on prices.
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, including criteria like ‘sell-by’ and ‘use-by’ dates.