Sage 200 Extra lets you know the financial position of your company at any point in time.
You can analyse historical trends and data to give you the information you need to make critical business decisions.
Sage 200 Extra Suite comes with Sage 200 Financials, Sage 200 CRM and Sage 200 BI as standard.
The financials module is core to your financial management and includes Nominal Ledger, Cash Book, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
- Interactive dashboards and detailed reports for sales, financial summary and purchases, helping you to plan and forecast.
- Open and closed period accounting that is flexible for your needs.
- Flexible nominal code structure for in depth analysis and reporting.
- Batch data upload so you are able to place transactions on hold for authorisation before committing them to the Nominal Ledger.
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices.
- Save time with automated statements, standing orders and direct debits.
- Reconcile bank statements with your banking software.
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes.
- Understand the impact to your cash flow has on your business as it changes. Improve cash flow by paying invoices straight from the software.
- Store unlimited customer and supplier contact details.
For more on how Ensphere Consulting can help please contact us on 01925 761156.