Upgrading to Sage 200
Sage UK announced the end of life for Sage Line 100 in September 2012. The reason is due to the technology platform which Line 100 was built upon which has become too costly and difficult to support.
For current Sage Line 100 customers the natural migration route is to Sage 200.
Benefits of Sage 200 over Sage Line 100 include:
- Microsoft Office product integration
- Greater control and improved stock management
- Integration with Sage 200 CRM, an industry leading CRM solution
- Open accounting periods with up to 20 periods
- Advanced Foreign currency trading, utilising period and spot exchange rates
- Nominal Ledger drill down to view nominal accounts and all related transactions
- Data migration enables your Sage Line 100 data to be quickly transferred into Sage 200 Financials and Commercials.
For more on reasons to upgrade please see our Sage Datasheet on Sage Line 100 Upgrade