Are you an existing Sage 50 user with a growing company?
We all know that growth and development can put pressure on software, which can then lead to a system that no longer matches your business processes or your customer requirements.
Sage want to ensure that if customers are considering migrating their data to a larger software system, that they do it correctly and for the right reasons.
The most common changes undertaken by Sage 50 customers can include expanding their product range, increasing their employee numbers, placing more emphasis on trading with overseas customers, and increasingly complex business processes.
Common triggers for Sage 50 customers to upgrade to Sage 200
- Company growth
- More complex business processes
- Data corruption
- A requirement for more depth of functionality such as:
- Management reporting and Business Intelligence
- Advanced handling of foreign currency
- Control over financial periods
- Storing stock in multiple warehouses
- Batch\serial number processing
- Integrated CRM functionality
- An increased need for customisation of systems